Ms Denise Zmuda
Chief Strategy and Client Success Officer
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease
Denise is a strategy and client success expert on the Vorys eControl team who specializes in developing a wide range of channel management strategies, for which she has more than 20 years of experience in the U.S. and across the globe.
In her role with Vorys eControl, Denise assists clients in a variety of critical areas, including quantifying the financial impact of uncontrolled online sales, counseling on the enhancement of channel management efforts and helping organizations to evolve their distribution and related strategies. Prior to joining Vorys, she instituted programs to control online sales, developed channel program, pricing and promotional strategies, and structured sales incentives at a leading technology manufacturer.
Her notable accomplishments include:
- Spearheading the global integration of channel partner programs and incentives for a $3.8 billion international technology company
- Driving 20% year-over-year (YOY) growth on a $319 million book of business by introducing high-impact programs, incentives, co-marketing, and field marketing activities with 30 top channel partners
- Growing sales pipelines by aligning top priority accounts with sales, orchestrating demand-generation campaigns, and developing/strengthening important channel relationships in key markets
- Establishing product and sales enablement programs for marketing/sales teams across the Americas
- Helping a client revitalize $25+ million rebate programs for the North and Latin American regions by upgrading and automating processes
- Denise was named to CRN’s 2015 Women of the Channel Power 100, which spotlights female executives whose insight and influence have helped drive channel success.
Denise received her MBA from Lake Forest Graduate School of Management. She earned her B.S. from University of Wisconsin-Platteville.